About Parts Online
Welcome to Torquepower Parts Online
The Torquepower Online Parts Store is a unique resource where you can find your Cummins parts without a Parts Catalogue and without access to the proprietary Cummins Quick Serve software. Using it will help you in the successful running of your own Cummins-reliant enterprise.
Our extensive Genuine Cummins parts inventory is supplemented by a range of lower-cost quality aftermarket or short-sourced options where we believe an alternative quality/price balance might work for you. For your convenience, Torquepower’s alternative options use the original Genuine Cummins part number followed by an “A”.
When using this website, you can identify and order spare parts, exchange remanufactured assemblies, specialised Cummins tools, repair and overhaul kits, Filters, Hoses, Cummins merchandise – and a whole lot more. And you can do that 24 hours a day – any day.
The parts that you buy are the very same parts that are sold over our sales counter or into our own service department – but when you buy online, even as a Guest, you will ALWAYS buy at a Trade discount – that’s to show our gratitude for your support for our Online Services.
When you use the Torquepower Online Shopping portals you can search by entering a Cummins Part Number if you have it – or you can use our unique Application & Function tool to lead you step by step to find exactly what you need. It will ask you for your Cummins engine family (eg ISX), then the type of part that you want (eg gasket) and then the functional group that it belongs to (eg Cooling System or Lube system). The software will then return all products that fit your selection criteria along with file photos, expanded descriptions, prices and availabilities – in real-time.
From there you can select what you need and proceed to a secure checkout function – or you can simply “window shop” for a possible future purchase.
We welcome your use of the Guest Portal at any time and note that a login is not required. If you are not sure or if the item you found is unpriced or not stocked, simply click the Make Enquiry button and we will call you back with the answers you need.
The Trade Portal is an extension of the Guest Portal and is intended for Trade and Fleet customers who use Torquepower as their primary source of Cummins parts. Access requires formal registration and a password. The Trade Portal provides additional benefits that are relative to that sector. For example, Customers can place orders online and charge the invoice to their Torquepower Trading Account.**
This is a new function it is currently very well-populated. Clearance Lines carry a MINIMUM of 50% DISCOUNT, and new lines are added frequently. Please feel free to click on the tab and check our offers listed by Engine type and Component group.
If you really can’t find what you want – or if you find it is just too much trouble – simply Request a Quote via the Quote tab. You will need to help us help you by providing an Engine Serial Number that we can use to identify your requirement. Our promise is that we will respond to you within a maximum of 4 business hours. You can use the same facility to Request a Service Quote also – for example, you might wish to buy a rear crankshaft seal and have it installed by our service department.
How Does it all Work
• Simply select the part or parts that you want
• Go to the CheckOut, complete the order and freight preference (if any)
• We will email an invoice (inclusive of freight as applicable)
• We will set up access for you to My Account
• You Select & Pay the invoice online at My Account (Credit Card or Stripe)
• As soon as we have payment confirmation – we will pack & ship
• Remember that you can pay online and collect from the sales counter if you prefer – or make use of our *free local delivery service.
• All goods are tracked and insured until you receive them.
The 30/30 Free Delivery* plan
*To best use our Free Delivery Service – Order early ( and over $150 in value )
1. Free Deliveries to a 30km radius will be at 10 am each week day for Orders received before 09:30 am and must exceed $150 + GST in Invoiced value to be FREE.
2. A second run will be available leaving TPD at 14:00 but it will be at a delivery cost of $30 + GST per Order. Orders received after 9:30 am can alternatively be delivered Free on the next day.
3. Small Orders on the “Free” delivery, will attract a $30 + GST delivery charge notwithstanding.
4. Credits or Core Return pick-ups will be charged at $30 + GST or collected at no charge with a scheduled delivery