Available Careers at Torquepower;
TORQUEPOWER urgently requires the services of a
STORES PERSON / DELIVERY DRIVER and
This is a full-time position receiving and despatching CUMMINS parts and related products all around Australia. The job would suit someone who is enthusiastic, diligent and active and is able to demonstrate previous success in a similar role. You will spend 50% of your time as a store person and 50% as Parts Delivery Driver – if you want to work with a great crew – email the Warehouse Manager, Andrew Airs today. Andrew.Airs@torquepower.com He can also be contacted directly on 37100108 | 170 Beatty Rd, Archerfield QLD | Cummins specialists Since 1978 | #cummins #torquepower #storeperson
Torque Power Diesel (Australia) Pty Ltd is a leading supplier of genuine and aftermarket Cummins spare parts for all heavy-duty diesel engine market segments. Torquepower has built its name over 45 years and has the largest independent stock holding of Cummins parts in the South Pacific. This is complemented by a fully equipped engine workshop and a unique integrated online shopping resource. #cummins #torquepower
An overview of your role follows:
• To provide services in support of the warehouse functions for Torquepower.
• To receive, put away, pick, pack and despatch warehouse products as may be directed by the Warehouse Manager or his appointee, as required.
• To maintain a professional and courteous standard of conduct in all of your dealings with customers and suppliers.
• To ensure that warehouse functions covering inventory receipts, put-away, picking and dispatches are completed promptly and accurately every time.
• Ensure that all incoming goods are promptly forwarded to the respective departments.
• Ensure that no item leaves your control without you first obtaining a signature from the receiving party.
• To ensure that every dispatch is correctly and professionally packaged in accordance with the Warehouse Manager’s directions and standards.
• To perform delivery and pick-up services as directed by the Warehouse Manager.
• To provide collegial support to your colleagues as may be required.
• To contribute to the tidy maintenance of all Store areas- in particular keeping clearways free from obstacles and spills.
• Ensure that stock control does not see products being soiled, wet or otherwise damaged while in the store’s area. Ensure that ALL stocked product remains sealed from contamination.
• To promptly process Picking Tickets produced by the Sales Department and immediately advise the salesperson about any picking or non-availability issues.
• Assist in the development of freight quotations for Sales staff or customers as and when required and in accordance with training provided by your Manager.
• Make every reasonable and earnest effort to ensure freight leaves the same day as the order is placed.
• Maintain reliable and accurate records for all freight movements. Include Consignment Note detail on Invoices wherever possible.
• To provide a level of service that encourages the customer’s repeat and future business with Torquepower.
• To maintain Company standards, especially in respect of Safety, Environment and Ethics.
• To be an active Warehouse Team Member and contribute to the overall success of the warehouse operation. Propose improvements and changes to the status quo as you see things that may benefit or impact the success of your role.
The Store person/Delivery Driver role is subject to a 3 Month Probation Period and our Employee Agreement will be based on honesty, loyalty, understanding and respect. Commencing rate – $28 per hour for successful senior applicants.
The position directly Reports to the Warehouse Manager, Andrew Aires
|Title||Summary||Employment Type||Location||Closing Date|
|Senior Engine Rebuilder – A ” Thinking Technician”||Click Here||FT – Full-Time||FT – Full-Time|
|Tradesman’s Assistant||Click Here||FT – Full-Time||FT – Full-Time|
|Cummins Spare Parts Interpreter||Click Here||FT – Full-Time||FT – Full-Time|
Torquepower Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Torque Power Diesel (Australia) Pty Ltd is a leading supplier of genuine Cummins spare parts and services for all segments of the heavy-duty diesel engine market. Torquepower has built its name over 40 years and has Australasia’s largest independent stock holding of Cummins parts, a fully equipped workshop and a unique integrated online shopping resource.
As a small to medium-sized company, Torquepower doesn’t hire new staff every day, but when we find great people, we are keen to talk to them.
Torquepower has independently specialised in the service and support of all Cummins engine applications since 1978, so we are always interested in talking to applicants with solid current Cummins experience. Within the organisation, there are some advancement opporties and small company flexibility with hands-on Directors, and generous salary packages and all applications are strictly confidential.
Our team members are characterised by a wealth of Cummins knowledge, great customer-first can-do attitudes and a sense of fun. We are fortunate to have many long-term staff, some with more than 25 years with us.
If you are keen to be part of a great team, please watch this space as we advertise staff vacancies in the future, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
ENQUIRE NOW TRADE PORTAL GO ONLINE