8 Great Reasons to hire your CUMMINS SERVICE TOOL from Torquepower –
1. Cost-effective option instead of purchasing a tool for a one-off repair.
2. Free up business capital by hiring a tool rather than purchasing it, your return on investment is immediate.
3. Always have the right tool for the job.
4. You can have the tool delivered with the part to your door if you are within 30kms of our Archerfield warehouse, or we can arrange freight at competitive rates Australia-wide.
5. Whilst we would like you to purchase the part from us it is not a prerequisite when it comes to using our tool hire service. Be sure to ask us for a quote on the parts you require though, we’re confident you’ll be surprised.
6. When hiring a service tool we’ll charge you upfront your purchase price of the tool including any discounts and then on return of the tool we’ll refund you all but 15% of the original purchase price as the hire fee.
7. The hire period is 7 days if you are in South East Queensland or 14 days elsewhere in Australia. The hire fee is capped at 15% of Tool cost- that often saves you hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars compared to buying.
8. Using the correct special tool not only reduces the time taken to complete the repair but also ensures that the repair quality when the job is completed is as the manufacture intended.
CALL TORQUEPOWER 0732778277 -Ask For Bruce, Diego or Scott – 170 Beatty Road, Archerfield | www.Torquepower.com.au
Stephen from RGM Maintenance…
gets to work on some pretty interesting equipment for the ADF, “ stuff you don’t see everyday “ .
“ We’ve been hiring special service tools from Torquepower for years….
Bruce is my go-to man there. The last tool I borrowed was a C series installer. I was installing a Crank shaft seal for a stationary engine, a generator for the ADF. It’s an easy process to borrow a tool, with no dramas. RGM and Torquepower have a great relationship, quotes are always done quickly, and the parts are on time.”
“ At RGM Maintenance, it’s more a matter of ‘what don’t we do !’ We are into everything; – paint, panel, sandblasting, fabrication, steel work, mechanical and specialised field work. We service anything at all, a lot of different equipment –