TOTAL Oils - the world’s fourth-largest oil and gas company, has operations in more than 130 countries, with 98,000 employees, and nearly a century of history of efficient and sustainable exploration and production.
Exceeding all OEM standards.
Torquepower is a proud distributor of TOTAL high-performance lubricants including fully synthetic oils designed for your heavy-duty diesel engine. TOTAL Oils are configured to meet EPA 2007 and Euro 4/5 mission regulations for your engine. TOTAL advanced lubricant solutions include oil, grease, coolants, brake and hydraulic oils; utilised in earthmoving, farming, marine, industrial, and automotive on-highway applications.
We understand quality and value
Celebrating our 40th year, our team understand the need for quality and real value-for-money products. We are committed to protecting your engine investment and providing you with qualified technical advice and speedy product delivery. Whatever your budget, we have the oil to suit your application.
TOTAL Oil products range from mineral based to full synthetic diesel engine oils - industrial and environmentally friendly products for all machinery, including excavators and earthmovers, on-highway automotive, buses, marine, mining, industrial and farming applications with a wide selection of oils for trucks, cars and boats.
Which is the right lubricant for your engine ?
No matter which specification you require, our Beatty Road warehouse stocks the best TOTAL Oils and lubrication products for your needs.
Rubia TIR 7900 15W40 Engine Oil API CJ-4
• Provides superior wear protection, deposit control and very high technical performance
• Enables optimum oil drain intervals due to exceptional performance level
• Suitable for engines used in different operating conditions e.g.; deliveries, stop and go, interstate transport, construction and harvesting
• Exceptional detergent, dispersant and anti- wear additives, enabling effective soot control and low wear in critical components.
• Exceeds Cummins recommended Oil Specifications (CES20077/CES20078) so you can be confident that you are buying a high-quality OEM approved engine oil - at a value for money price.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
ACEA E9/E7-04 API CJ-4/CI-4 plus/CI-4/CH-4/SM
Meets the requirements of
- Cummins CES 20081
- Detroit Diesel DDC Power Guard 93K218
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN M 3575
- MB-Approval 228.31
- Renault Trucks RLD-3
- Volvo VDS-4
- Caterpillar ECF-3
No matter what engine you operate, the Torquepower team will have a lubricant solution to meet your needs. Call us now to find out more on 073277 8277
, or see us at 170 Beatty Road, Archerfield Qld – and ask us about our free local delivery service.